Tuesday, November 3, 2009

MISSING

A little over a week ago I redid the second dresser for the sisters which included these very cool knobs!! Aren't they pretty!

IMG_7161

One Problem:

WE CAN'T FIND THEM ANYWHERE!!!!!!!

I remember spraying them with poly and Little Sister helping me put them in a bag, but after that?
NOTHING!

We have searched EVERYWHERE in our house. Well, obviously not everywhere or we would have found them by now. We can't imagine that they are not in the house, but after days of searching, our confidence is waning.

The only thing we can imagine is that somehow one of the girls got ahold of the bag and. . .threw them away????

Needless to say, I'm a little sick to my stomach over the whole thing. It's not like I can just patch the holes and put new knobs on. The only consolation is that for some reason I did put one knob on a drawer. I wonder how much it would cost to have someone replicate them for me. . .????

Anyone have any ideas where else to look?

xoxo—Lori

*********************************************************************************

Update @ 8:15

WE FOUND THEM!!!!!!!

They somehow made it into the trunk of my car. . .very similar to bongo drums, Shelly.

3 comments:

  1. oh no! did you look in the dresser drawers? That's probably where I would have put the bag.

    I hope you can find them. Replicating them would probably be too much to be worth is. We have a 9 drawer vintage credenza that we found on the side of the road. The best deal we could find for someone to replace the one missing drawer was $100-150.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that is so frustrating!! Just stop looking and move on to something else...usually once I let it go I will find whatever I am looking for! I sure hope they didn't get trashed!!!

    Maybe it related to all the other crazy things happening around your house...

    Sure hope you find them!!

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad that you've stopped by this blog & I LOVE hearing your feedback and questions — however, as this blog is no longer active I may not see it!! But no worries! I've moved all content from this blog to my new website and would appreciate it if you visited me over there: Lori Danelle.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails